Mycelium for professionals
This Polypore is generated in nature from within an underground sclerotium. On sterilised substrates fruit bodies appear directly on the mycelium, as a central mycelium stem on which a bundle of individually stemmed caps are gathered, each sized 4 to 6 cm. Warning: industrial production of mushrooms of this species is yet unknown to us. See more information below.
EN: Umbrella polypore I FR: Polypore en Ombrelle I DE: Eichhase I NL: Schermeikhaas I HU: Ágas tapló
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...