Mycelium for professionals
Oyster mushroom with thick-stemmed fruit bodies, entirely edible. Their cap is grey-brown, often knobbly (7 to 10 cm diameter) with white stem. This strain is becoming popular thanks to their strong texture, delicious aroma and good preservation.
EN: King Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote du Panicaut I DE: Kraüterseitling I NL: Kruisdisteloesterzwam I ES: Seta de Cardo I PT: Cogumelo do Cardo I HU: Ördögszekér laskagomba I IT: Cardoncello
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...