Mycelium for professionals
Comparable to those of M2670 Pleurotus nebrodensis, the fruitbodies of the White Elf Mushroom or Asafetida are large, white and fleshy and are praised for their good quality. The Pleurotus ferulae mushroom is very expensive in China and is intensively grown in the Far East, in bottles or small bags.
EN: Asafetida, White Elf Mushroom I FR: Elfe blache I DE: Weisse Elfe I NL: Witte Elf I HU: Ördögszekér laskagomba változat
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...