Mycelium for professionals
This Lentinula edodes strain gives the best results after a ripening phase of 4 months. At temperatures under 18°C dark-shaded fruit bodies are formed with a regular scale pattern and a diameter of 6 à 8 cm. At higher temperatures the fruit bodies are paler, less scaled and thinner in flesh.
EN: Shiitake I FR: Shiitaké I DE: Shiitake I NL: Shiitake I ES: Shiitake I PT: Shiitake I HU: Illatos fagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...