Mycelium for professionals
A white-rotter, domesticated in the European East block. Owes its success mainly to its slight resemblance to the Boletus edulis (smooth chestnut-coloured cap, 6- 8 cm diameter) and is therefore picked before the caps open. Is very suitable for extensive cultivation on entire straw bales, but also intensively grown as described below.
Stropharia spawn is produced on a straw carrier!
EN: Wine cap Stropharia, King Stropharia I FR: Strophaire à anneau I DE: Braunkappe I NL: Blauwplaatstropharia I ES: Bruja marrón grande I HU: Óriás harmatgomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...