Mycelium for professionals
A bracket fungi used for medicinal uses, flavour enhancement, and artistic purposes. Medicinal value is compareable to the traditional chinese medicine, Reishi. Beside the “usual” ganoderic acids, some additional components can be found like applanitin.
This strain was collected from a Quercus robur trunk in Budapest, Hungary.
EN: Artists conk I FR: Polypore aplani I DE: Flache Lackporling I NL: Platte tonderzwam I ES: Yesquero aplanado I HU: Derestapló
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...