Mycelium for professionals
G. pfeifferi is presumably identical with G. cupreolaccatum.
It has characteristic sporocarps with cracked and wrinkled resinous layer on the pileus, the sweet scent, and the dark brown context the size of the spores (9–11,5 × 6–9 μm). It is a rare species throughout Europe with few localities. It is an indicator of virgin beech forests. It has medicinal properties, it contains sterols and other triterpenes.
EN: Beeswax Bracket I HU: Rézvörös lakkostapló
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...