Mycelium for professionals
This summer strain forms numerous groups of primordia, distributed over the entire substrate. They develop into medium size (average 5 cm diam.), funnel-shaped fruitbodies with elongated stems. Their colour varies, with increasing light intensity and temperature, from light-beige to greyish blue. The shelf life of the mushrooms is inversely proportional to the cultivation temperature.
EN: Florida Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote de la Floride I DE: Florida Austernseitling I NL: Florida Oesterzwam I ES: Seta Ostra de Florida I PT: Cogumelo Ostra da Florida I HU: Kései laskagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...