Mycelium for professionals
Parasitic ascomycete fungus that in the wild infects insects. Cultivated for its medicinal properties. Excellent fruiter on substrate with fruiting bodies of 1-6 cm high.
Possibly considered a pest or contaminant by your administration – check this link for more information
EN: Caterpillar fungus I FR: Cordyceps militaire I DE: Puppen-Kernkeule NL: Rupsendoder I HU: Vörös rovarrontógomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...