Mycelium for professionals
rapidly growing species
very high yield
excellent quality of the fruit bodies
All prices on this website are EX WORKS = VAT and transport cost are not included. More information see below.
Appears as a typical Pleurotus ostreatus with heavy, but numerous clusters of fruit bodies shaded grey-blue (temperature below 15°C) to grey-brown. These are big, thick (diam. 7 to 10 cm) and short-stemmed. They are very tasty and they preserve well.
EN: Winter Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote d’hiver I DE: Austernseitling I NL: Winteroesterzwam I ES: Seta de Ostra I PT: Cogumelo Ostra I HU: Kései laskagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...