Mycelium for professionals
The scarcely grouped fruit bodies are medium-large (average 7 cm diam.), uniformly flat in shape and short-stemmed. Depending on the temperature, they are shaded light-beige (>12°C) to light-brown. They have an excellent aroma and store well.
EN: Summer Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote d’été I DE: Lungen-Seitling I NL: Zomeroesterzwam I ES: Seta de Ostra Parda I PT: Cogumelo Ostra I HU: Nyári laskagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...