Mycelium for professionals
This oyster mushroom thrives in heat. Over 19°C it forms numerous clusters of pink fruit bodies with variable measurements (from 7 to 12 cm diam.). At lower temperatures, colour and form deviate. The mushrooms have no particular taste and are grown primarily for their decorative aspect. The mother cultures, (mother) spawn and substrate die at temperatures under 8-10°C.
EN: Pink Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote rose I DE: Rosaseitling I NL: Zalmoesterzwam I ES: Seta de Ostra Rosa I PT: Cogumelo Ostra Rosa I HU: Vörös laskagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...