Mycelium for professionals
A native species, appearing on hardwood stubs after the first frost. Forms orange-yellowish elegant little mushrooms in impressive clusters. Is cultivated in Japan in bottles with a collar, through which the stems push (up to 10 – 15 cm) and elegant clusters of fruit bodies with minuscule caps (5 mm diam.) harvested in one go.
EN: Velvet Foot Collybia, Enoki I FR: Collybie à pied velouté I DE: Samtfußrübling I NL: Fluweelpootje I ES: Enoki I PT: Enoki I HU: Téli fülőke
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...