Mycelium for professionals
A nice shiitake with high-quality mushrooms having fleshy, large flat caps with a lot of white dots and firm stems. This Lentinula edodes strain has a short spawn run and substrates often produce huge first flushes. It likes colder weather, pins less at temperatures from 18°C onward.
EN: Shiitake I FR: Shiitaké I DE: Shiitake I NL: Shiitake I ES: Shiitake I PT: Shiitake I HU: Illatos fagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...