Mycelium for professionals
Interesting Lentinula edodes strain commercially since fruiting may be induced without long ripening phase. In the first two flushes the fruit bodies are numerous, thin-fleshed, light-shaded and scarcely scaled, with a diameter of 6 to 8 cm. At lower temperatures, and especially from the third flush onwards, this colour evolves to auburn, making the fruit body heavier and bigger. The strain works very well on wood, where it produces donko mushrooms.
EN: Shiitake I FR: Shiitaké I DE: Shiitake I NL: Shiitake I ES: Shiitake I PT: Shiitake I HU: Illatos fagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...