Mycelium for professionals
A non edible species which is reported to be weakly bioluminiscent – not witnessed during our trials. Responsible for almost a third of all mushroom poisoning in Japan.
Fruit bodies contain the sesquiterpene compounds illudin S and illudin M.
EN: Jack o’ lantern mushroom | FR: Champignon lanterne | DE: Tsukiyo-Take| NL: Lantaarnzwam I HU: Világító tölcsérgomba | JA: 月夜茸
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...