Mycelium for professionals
Beautiful white, clustering mushroom. The so-called “Shimeji” found its way around the world after the big commercial successes in Japanese bottle farms. The snow white, smooth caps are often harvested at a diameter of ca. 2 cm, in clumps and before the caps open, while fully grown mushrooms can reach a diameter of 7 to 9 cm.
EN: Buna-Shimeji I FR: Buna-Shimeji I DE: Buna-Shimeji I NL: Buna-Shimeji I ES: Buna-Shimeji | PT: Buna-Shimeji | HU: Szilfalaska
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...