Mycelium for professionals
This strain produces mushrooms with large, evenly rounded caps which, according to the growing conditions, is smooth to slightly scaly. The stem is white, cylindrical and straight. Rather difficult species concerning the fructification, but in the adequate growing conditions this strain produces mushrooms of an excellent quality, with a very long shelf-life.
EN: White Button Mushroom I FR: Champignon de Paris I DE: Zuchtchampignon I NL: Witte Champignon I ES: Champiñón de París I PT: Cogumelo de Paris I HU: Kétspórás csiperke
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...