Mycelium for professionals
Very versatile Agaricus bisporus strain, equivalent to some of the currently most popular White Bud Mushroom strains worldwide. It has the ability to produce both high-density medium and larger sized fruitbodies and maintains high yields in both cases, even though picking is easier when the fruitbodies are grown to medium size. The caps are smooth and round.
EN: White Button Mushroom I FR: Champignon de Paris I DE: Zuchtchampignon I NL: Witte Champignon I ES: Champiñón de París I PT: Cogumelo de Paris I HU: Kétspórás csiperke
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...