Mycelium for professionals
Although this Agaricus bisporus, var. bisporus strain also has the ability to produce both high-density medium and larger sized fruitbodies, it is mostly used to grow medium sizes and offers exceptionally high yields. Picking is easy, caps are smooth and round.
EN: White Button Mushroom I FR: Champignon de Paris I DE: Zuchtchampignon I NL: Witte Champignon I ES: Champiñón de París I PT: Cogumelo de Paris I HU: Kétspórás csiperke
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...