Mycelium for professionals
It’s gills from white turn black and secrete a black liquid like ink filled with spores. It has a short preservation time. The cap is about 4-10cm high, 3-4cm and the stem about 6-12cm thick.
EN: Horsetail Fungus I FR: Coprin chevelu I DE: Schopftintling I NL: Geschubde inktzwam I ES: Barbuda I PT: Coprino cabeludo I HU: Gyapjas tintagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...