Mycelium for professionals
This decorative mushroom is an edible (when cooked) species of fungus that does well on sterilised wood substrate. The mushrooms grow in tight clusters, the fruiting bodies have a faintly radish-like taste.
EN: Fried Chicken Mushroom, Chicken of the Gravel | FR: Tricholome agrégé | DE: Büschelige Rasling | NL: Bruine bundelridderzwam
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...