Mycelium for professionals
This mushroom species forms stemless spherical fruit bodies. They are entirely covered with long, sloppy spines (up to 8 mm long) which makes them reminiscent of sea anemones. The average size is 8- 10 cm, but specimens of 15 cm diameter are not exceptional.
EN: Monkey’s Head, Lion’s Mane I FR: Hydne hérisson I DE: Igel-Stachelbart I NL: Pruikzwam I ES: Melena de león I PT: Juba de Leão I HU: Süngomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...