Mycelium for professionals
This strain forms numerous clusters of regularly formed short-stemmed fruitbodies which are grey-blue to grey-brown in colour and average 9 cm in diameter. At temperatures of 18°C and above, the brown tones will dominate and the mushrooms will be smaller in size with longer stems. This Oyster Mushroom has a good taste and stores extremely well.
EN: Winter Oyster Mushroom I FR: Pleurote d’hiver I DE: Austernseitling I NL: Winteroesterzwam I ES: Seta de Ostra I PT: Cogumelo Ostra I HU: Kései laskagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...