Mycelium for professionals
This Shiitake likes the cold. This is expressed by slowly developing and growing, though beautiful fruit bodies of the donko-type: dark-brown, nicely scaled, heavy and short-stemmed. In warmer growing circumstances the flesh becomes thinner and the colour lighter. With cultivation on substrate blocks, a ripening phase of 4,5 months needs to be taken into account. This Lentinula edodes strain is often used on wood, on which it produces very large donko mushrooms.
EN: Shiitake I FR: Shiitaké I DE: Shiitake I NL: Shiitake I ES: Shiitake I PT: Shiitake I HU: Illatos fagomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...