Mycelium for professionals
These pleasantly growing mushrooms are very popular in Japan, in the first place because of the combination of decorative and tasty properties. The fulminating orange, viscose caps of 2 to 5 cm diameter sit on a beige stem of 0,8 to 1 cm diameter. Easy to grow on hardwood rests, but requiring a high air humidity.
EN: Nameko I FR: Naméko I DE: Nameko I NL: Nameko I ES: Nameko I PT: Nameko I HU: Nameko tőkegomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...