Mycelium for professionals
One of the oldest cultivated mushrooms in the Far East, mainly because of its curative properties. In relation to the ruling CO2-concentration, fruit bodies appear with a tentacle-like to saucer-like shape and with a diameter/length of 10 to 20 cm.
EN: Reishi, Lingzhi I FR: Ganoderme luisant I DE: Lackporling I NL: Lakzwam I ES: Pipa I HU: Pecsétviaszgomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...