Mycelium for professionals
This decorative mushroom is rapidly gaining commercial interest, not only because of its excellent taste and firm meat, but also because of its pharmaceutical qualities. The multi-branched fruit bodes are harvested early, i.e. when they have a diameter of 10 to 15 cm.
EN: Hen-of-the-Woods, Maitake I FR: Poule de bois, Polypore en touffe I DE: Klapperschwamm I NL: Eikhaas I HU: Ágasgomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...