Mycelium for professionals
orange/yellow fruiting body
fruitful fruiting bodies
All prices on this website are EX WORKS = VAT and transport cost are not included. More information see below.
Parasitic ascomycete fungus that in the wild infects insects. Cultivated for its medicinal properties. Excellent fruiter on substrate with fruiting bodies of 1-6 cm high.
Possibly considered a pest or contaminant by your administration – check this link for more information
EN: Caterpillar fungus I FR: Cordyceps militaire I DE: Puppen-Kernkeule NL: Rupsendoder I HU: Vörös rovarrontógomba
Stage 1 mother culture
– petri dish
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 2
Stage 2 mother spawn
– liquid (650 ml)
– bag (1000 ml)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 3
Stage 3 Inoculum
– bag (5000 ml on grains)
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 4
Stage 4 spawn
– 50GR, 1L, 5L and 10L bag
– wood dowels 50, 500 and 1000 pcs
– Use this product to produce your STAGE 5
– Final product: biocontrol / biostimulants / Cordyceps substrate
Stage 5 substrate /Mycomaterials
We do not sell substrate or mycomaterials.
Stage 6 mushrooms
We do not sell mushrooms.
Please wait while you are redirected to the right page...